OEO offers a lively and approachable learning experience. Based on our belief that each child is unique and benefits from an individualised approach, students achieve outstanding results and remarkable personal development.
We offer a complete, balanced, and broad full-time programme as an alternative to traditional primary and secondary schooling, as well as rigorous part-time courses for individual subjects.
- All of our lessons are live and face to face with a teacher
- Small class sizes averaging 3-4 students, with no more than 5 per class
- Extensive range of subjects, both traditional and creative
- Excellent pastoral support
- Weekly group and individual tutorials for all full-time students
- Clear communication with parents, through regular and accessible feedback
- Student-centred and active learning, requiring high levels of participation
- Pace and style of lessons tailored to each student’s needs
- Engaging lessons, driven by experienced and committed subject specialists
At the heart of what we do, is developing our students into balanced and resilient young people, who are prepared for further study, work and the many challenges ahead of them. We do this through our holistic approach to education and pastoral care.