Supplementary Programme for Exam Preparation and Subject Support
For students who are approaching GCSE, AS or A-Level exams we deliver comprehensive tuition to supplement mainstream education. These packages consist of a termly block of lessons designed to highlight areas where support is most needed.
We focus on any gaps in knowledge that are diagnosed quickly, develop exam strategies and help students to hone their revision and exam skills as the tests approach. Often students take 2 or 3 lessons a week in subjects that they are striving to excel in or improve.
- Secure the exam grades you deserve with supplemental course specific classes
- All round subject and exam support
- Range of qualifications covered from GCSE to A-Level and IB
- Get ahead of the curve with supplementary classes covering any weak areas or raising your level to the very best grades in your strong areas
Typical curriculum subjects:
English, Mathematics, Science, History, Languages, Economics
- Special Educational Needs specialised lessons and support available to cover areas many schools lack in
- Find courses you’re interested in that your school may not offer
- Accessible anywhere, at a time that suits you
The extra classes have really helped my confidence in the subjects which has really shown in my attainment and has tremendously reduced the stress that revision puts on me.
“Xavier´s class is on a Saturday morning, and he has never once complained about having to do the lessons, and in fact mostly is very enthusiastic about what they have done during the class… Xavier´s confidence and expression with language have grown quickly in the period of time he has been working with Rachel, and yet he has never left a class feeling overwhelmed.”