The complex and competitive process for taking school entrance exams can feel confusing and stressful to prepare for.
We have a specialist team of teachers who can help with this. Our teachers have many years of experience working in schools that deliver preparation which addresses the specifics of the entrance exams.
These sessions allow students the chance to understand what they will have to do and more importantly, allow them to practise these new skills. The sessions build knowledge but importantly help children to feel confident when taking the exams.
- Preparation covers Common Entrance, ISEB and tests specific to individual schools for 13+ including Eton, Winchester and Harrow
- Preparation for 16+
- Particular focus on English, Maths, Non-verbal Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning
- Students given plenty of homework and test practice to ensure they develop the necessary test skills
- Scholarship preparation
- Interview preparation
- Preparation classes available during term time at the weekend or evenings
- Preparation classes available in the holidays
- All students carefully assessed by our Entrance Exam Programme Co-ordinator
“Isabella really enjoyed the lessons, they practised the papers of 11+ and 12+ very well. It was very helpful for Isabella. Thanks a lot to everyone.”